Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Out of My Mind

This is my first post, but I'm too tired to say anything. Up all night working on a music video, "Starry, Starry Night," with wonderful paintings of Vincent Van Gogh.

I just want to get this set up now, go to the library and back to return some DVDs, and then collapse into sleep. More later, I promise.

I have been writing for Rumor Mill News for over a year now, but one of my readers suggested I start a blog, and the more I thought about it the better it sounded. I need a place to just get thoughts "Out of My Mind," without the self-imposed editor within saying "Now that isn't suitable for a public forum like RMN." This will be my "unprofessional" place, and if someone comes to read, okay, but I just need an informal place for pure freedom of expression.

Must finish setting this up and then return those damn DVDs.

Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home